Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And now the end is here...

Well, I've reached the end of my Web 2.0 adventures and I have learned a few things.
First, technology and the Internet are my friend.
I'm not proud of it but activities 1 and 2 did result in a number of mini meltdowns.
But I persevered!
And as I worked my way through the other 6 activities it became increasingly easier and more fun.
So, lesson 1:
Be confident, don't anticipate failure, and keep in mind it is usually easier than you think.

Second, Web 2.0, 3.0, and so on will be important to the future of libraries. So I better make it a habit to keep learning.
Lesson 2:
Don't abandon the past but be flexible, adaptable, and receptive to new ideas.

It looks like I'm picking up some of those habits of a lifelong learner after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment