Challenge... Find a podcast that interests you (perhaps one library related) and link the RSS feed into my blog.
Confession...I have heard a podcast or two but have heretofore relied entirely on my computer savvy husband to do all things tech related for me. I know it's shameful!
So I had absolutely no idea how to find podcasts or subscribe to them or to link them to something else. I am happy to report it was surprisingly simple and caused me no frustration.
I often listen to podcasts in the car and was happy to discover that the Library of Congress has a few podcasts on different topics. I subscribed to the series "Music and the Brain", but there are others on really interesting subjects like oral histories, digital preservation, and the National Book Festival.
I think podcasts could be a wonderful tool for libraries to create interest and excite people about topics, research, projects, events, and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment